This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you complete any of our forms you must first agree to the terms of this Policy and we will keep a record of that acceptance.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The controller of the data collected on this website is:
- Trademark: comercial EVERGY
- Social reason: THOMAS WELLNESS GROUP, S.L.
- CIF: B84956093
- Address: C / Lanzarote,13 – Bgarlic B, 28703, San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid.
- DPO e-mail: info’thomas.es
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION
We collect and process your personal data through the forms found on our website:
Contact us / Catalogue / Technical Support
- Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, to respond to your requests and to answer your queries or questions. / Send you commercial information about our activities and services if you accept the corresponding box.
- Legitimation: The processing is based on the consent given by the user when completing and submitting the form / The processing is based on the consent granted by the user by expressly checking the box of “I agree to receive discounts, promotions and news”.
- Retention: Your data will be kept in our databases for 6 months / Until you request the unsubscribe of our shipments on an advertising basis.
Comments on Blog
- Purpose: Tohighlight a follow-up of the comments left on the .
- Legitimation: The processing is based on the consent given by the user when completing and submitting the form..
- Preservation: Your data will be retained until the blog post is deleted.
3. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The data types that are requested are:
- Identification and contact details.
THOMAS WELLNESS GROUP, S.L. does not collect data considered especially sensitive such as: race or ethnicity, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each data subject that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and only they will be responsible for any damage or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
The data may be communicated to third parties for the provision of the various services, as Data Processors but we will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law or that you, after information and acceptance, have thus agreed with us.
We share your information with:
- Service providers contracted by (Data Processors). Like, for example: our hosting service, computer scientists or legal advisors. We require all our processors, contractually, to only use the personal data provided for the purpose provided in the contract and to, at its end, return or destroy such personal data to us.
- Service providers located outside the European Economic Area (international data transfers), such as the US. In such cases, it requires those recipients to comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, to do so, is based on EU-approved mechanisms that allow such transfers.
- By legal obligation: Tax Agency, Public Administration with jurisdiction, Judges and Courts, etc.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access such data or request its portability.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data (we will always take into account your objection to receiving advertising) and/or supresión to request the deletion thereof. You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While checking the challenge of the accuracy of your data.
- If the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data.
- When the school does not need your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
In addition, you can revoke your consent at any time. Please note, however, that after attending to your revocation we may continue to contact you when necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to execute the contract you maintain with us. For the correct exercise of your rights, we ask that, in making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID, or equivalent official document, and identify the company (or companies) to which your data is linked, if applicable. Channels at your disposal:
- Letter: THOMAS WELLNESS GROUP, S.L., C/ LANZAROTE, 13 – LOW B, 28703, SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES, (MADRID), indicating in the subject”Data Protection”.
- Email: t[email protected], indicating in the subject line “Data Protection”.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected], indicating in the subject line: Data Protection Claim. However, you can obtain more information about your rights by contacting the SpanishData ProtectionAgency ( www.agpd.es ) to which you can filea complaint.