Política de cookies
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide for the proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five main groups of cookies:
– Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
– Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
– Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
– Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
– Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
– Cookies are essential to allow you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies the services cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close your browser.
– lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
– ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
– _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the one-time visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, it will be considered as another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
– _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the speed of request – the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
– gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.